Ease into your menstrual cycle feeling supported –– period. This tea unites supportive raspberry leaf, stinging nettle leaf and lemon balm to help you balance your flow, relieve menstrual cramps and reduce bloating. Create a new, mindful menstruation ritual and reach for this calming blend to help you power through period pain and regain your unique state of wellness. The perfect addition to your period survival kit.
- Known to relieve period pain utilizing the most common + trusted herbs for menstrual cramps
- May improve iron levels lost due to blood loss
- Has been used to balance heavy and irregular bleeding
- May support healthy digestion by relieving bloating and gas
- Known to balance and support a healthy menstrual system
- May reduce headaches
Servings: 18-22 cups / 25 g
Additional Resources + Tea Guides:
- How Long To Steep Tea - Tips for Different Teas
- Types of Tea - Choosing the Right Tea for your Body
- Discover a variety of tea infused recipe's
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada. It does not intend to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or illness. Please contact your healthcare practitioner if you are taking any medication, pregnant or breastfeeding.