Recharge your immune system. This nourishing blend was created to be your go-to the second you feel a cold, sore throat or signs of burnout kicking in. Whether you’ve been on an endless circuit of social events, feel run-down or just need some extra support, this soothing tea will keep your symptoms in check. Lemon and honey water just got a makeover!
- Is known to reduce the length of common colds
- May relieve symptoms of general sickness
- May ease respiratory infections
- A dose of Vitamin C is known to help strengthen your immune system
Boldly balanced between sweet and spicy –– think warming chai tea with a hint of sweet berries and honey.
How to steep the perfect cup:
Steep 2 teaspoons of loose-leaf tea at 205 °F for 5-7 minutes, covered.
12 - 14 cups
Why we created this blend:
Our founder gets sick a ton –– thanks, low immune system! She crafted IMMUNITY to have a warming, Vitamin C-packed tea that kicked bacterial infections to the curb and still tasted delicious (we think it’s our yummiest one yet). She reaches for this blend when she’s feeling extra tired, run-down from busy weeks and sips on it daily in the wintertime to ward off illness.
Drink IMMUNITY when:
You feel symptoms of sickness kicking in (start with two cups a day), or sip it daily during seasons where you tend to feel more run-down.
All ingredients are caffeine-free, dairy-free, gluten-free, sugar-free and Certified Organic.
- Honeybush Rooibos: Known for its antioxidants and Vitamin-C minerals like zinc, iron, magnesium, calcium and potassium –– all the essentials we need to boost our immune system. Known to be a calm but feisty fighter for damaged cells.
- Elderberries: Traditionally used to help relieve upper respiratory infections, elderberries have long been revered for its antiviral, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant-rich properties for years. They can be especially handy when a fever hits our system, by working to release the heat from our skin.
- Ginger: Known as the perfect anti-inflammatory ingredient to warm up our body, decrease congestion and provide potential relief from coughs and sinus issues.
- Lemon Myrtle: Another hit of Vitamin C and crucial to boosting our immunity –– antiviral and antiseptic lemon myrtle has been used to soothe our cold and flu symptoms for years.
- Cardamom pods: A warm and cozy spice that contains Vitamin C, antioxidants and antimicrobial properties.
- Cloves: A comforting spice that may relieve and support our immunity with its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
3 ways to enjoy IMMUNITY:
- Add almond milk. If you love a good nut milk with your tea, almond milk pairs perfectly with this blend.
- Turn it into a bullet tea. See how here.
- Create a yummy tea float. Serve this tea cold with a splash of San Pellegrino, a few scoops of your favourite ice cream and voila –– you’ve got a beneficial n’ tasty float that does double duty.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada. It does not intend to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or illness. Please contact your healthcare practitioner if you are taking any medication, pregnant or breastfeeding.