PRE-ORDER to be the first to sip our new blend!
Product will ship end of November
Ease into your menstrual cycle feeling supported –– period. This tea unites supportive raspberry leaf, stinging nettle leaf and lemon balm to help you balance your flow, relieve menstrual cramps and reduce bloating. Create a new, mindful menstruation ritual and reach for this calming blend to help you power through period pain and regain your unique state of wellness. The perfect addition to your period survival kit.
Designed for: the person who can't be stopped
- Known to relieve period pain utilizing the most common + trusted herbs for menstrual cramps
- May improve iron levels lost due to blood loss
- Has been used to balance heavy and irregular bleeding
- May support healthy digestion by relieving bloating and gas
- Known to balance and support a healthy menstrual system
- May reduce headaches
Flavour profile: Refreshingly clean, earthy and grounding with a hint of citrus.
How to steep the perfect cup:
Steep 2 teaspoons of loose-leaf tea at 205 °F for at least 10 minutes. The longer this tea steeps, the better! (Seriously –– reap additional benefits by steeping it for hours or overnight.) Best enjoyed alone.
Servings: 18-22 cups
Why we created this blend:
Our founder Cassy designed this blend after her cycle changed over the years, leading to excruciating menstrual cramps (she rates them 9 out of 10 –– ouch). Being the herbal enthusiast she is, she was seeking a natural and effective way to relieve menstrual cramps and bloating, without turning to over the counter medication. That’s when she discovered the perfect combination of raspberry leaf, stinging nettle leaf and lemon balm and in her words –– “it works like magic!”
Drink PERIOD when:
Your menstrual cycle begins and you need to balance your iron levels, relieve cramps and ease bloating. We steep a large pot of PERIOD the day before we know those red flags go up. Plus: if allergy season impacts you significantly, nettle leaf in this blend may support you in alleviating symptoms like hay fever.
All ingredients are caffeine-free, flavouring-free, sweetener-free and Certified Organic.
- Raspberry leaf: Known for relieving menstrual pain due to its plant compound, fragarine –– it tightens our pelvic region and eases cramps caused by muscle spasms in the area. Also known to balance heavy and irregular bleeding.
- Stinging nettle leaf: A powerful ingredient commonly used to improve women’s overall health. Known to balance and support a healthy menstrual system, improve iron levels and build strong nails, hair, bones and teeth.
Lemon balm: A go-to herb for all things digestion during your period. May relieve bloating, gas, cramps and headaches.
2 ways to enjoy PERIOD.
2. Sip it regularly. Since all three ingredients support women’s overall health, brewing this tea regularly gets you one step closer to balancing your body during your unique cycle –– and stronger hair and nails!
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada. It does not intend to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or illness. Please contact your healthcare practitioner if you are taking any medication, pregnant or breastfeeding.