Revive was designed to hydrate, replenish and detoxify the liver with a traditional Sencha Green Tea base, milk thistle to cleanse the liver, ginger to soothe the digestion and ginkgo for brain fog. With its earthy, spicy and slightly citrusy flavour it adds a little excitement to your on-the-go breakfast. Here's how!
Overnight Oats Recipe Infused with Revive Tea
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup of macadamia nut milk
- 1 cup Revive
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2-3 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1/4 inch piece of ginger
- 1 green apple
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- In a medium-size glass container add rolled oats, chia seeds, macadamia nut milk, Revive tea, 1-2 tbsp honey and 1/2 tbsp cinnamon. Mix until well combined and leave in the fridge for at least 4 hours - ideally overnight.
- To make the caramelized ginger apple, cut the apple into thin slices and grate the ginger finely, then set aside. Heat a large skillet on medium heat and add coconut oil. Add the thinly sliced apples, grated ginger, 1 tbsp honey and 1/2 tbsp cinnamon to the coconut oil. Cook for 6-8 minutes until soft.
- Take the oats out of the fridge and divide it between two bowls or save the rest for later (keeps well in the fridge all week). Alternatively, on a cooler morning, you can warm up the oats on the stovetop in a pan on medium heat, about 5 minutes. *Pro-tip: Use the apple + ginger skillet to warm and soak up that extra flavour!!
- Top the oats with a dollop of almond butter, the caramelized ginger apple slices and an optional drizzle of honey.
Shop The Story
Detox | Cleanse | Energize | Focus A rejuvenating blend of crisp green tea, bold ginger and a hint of citrus designed to naturally detoxify the liver, replenish physical and mental energy and increase cognitive function. CAFFEINE LEVEL ➊ ➋ ➌… read more
Discover more tea-infused recipes: