This summer at Woash, we’re all about replenishing the body simply and naturally. Why? Because we’re adventure seekers, sunset chasers, and hard workers just like you! We’re all for the small yet impactful things we can do to support our wellbeing, even on the busiest of days!
One way we love to support our health in the summertime is with the Revive Hydration Elixir. It’s a simple 3-ingredient recipe you can make ahead of time to support an active lifestyle and keep your body replenished by sipping it throughout the day. The elixir is packed with vitamin C to support immunity and has all the essential trace minerals that our cells need for ultimate hydration!
Revive Elixir Ingredients
- Revive Tea
- Fresh Lemon Juice
- Himalayan Pink Salt
Revive Elixir Benefits
- Sencha Green Tea: Increases energy and stimulates cognitive function, boosts metabolism (to aid in detoxifying toxins). It also fights off damaged cells thanks to high antioxidant levels.
- Ginger: Helps reduce nausea, soothe digestion, anti-inflammatory, and boosts the immune system.
- Milk thistle: The most well known natural liver detoxifier and rejuvenator! Milk thistle can also re-stabilize blood sugar levels.
- Lemon peel: Rich in vitamin C, contains trace amounts of vitamins and minerals to help restore levels after depletion and contains bioflavonoids to help remove toxins.
- Gingko leaf: The most well known brain-boosting herb! It’s known to improve cognitive function, support healthy brain function, improve focus and memory retention, lower anxiety, and reduce stress on the brain.
- Calendula Flower: This floral ingredient is high in anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, which makes it so calming on our muscles!
Like the peel, fresh lemon juice is packed with vitamin C to support immunity and skin rejuvenation from the inside out. Much needed after a day in the sun! It contains enzymes and digestible sugars that energize the body and speed up recovery.
Himalayan Pink Salt
Found in most kitchens, this nutrient-dense salt helps replace the sodium lost when we’ve been sweating in the hot sun! The salt contains and helps our body absorb essential minerals into our cells to help balance electrolytes and prevent pesky muscle cramps.
Photo by Kris Gill
Iced Tea Recipe Ingredients
- 1 cup of steeped Revive Tea (chilled or cooled to room temperature)
- 1 cup of ice
- ½ lemon, juiced
- Pinch of Himalayan pink salt
Iced Tea Recipe Directions
Fill your favourite drinking glass with ice. Next, pour the chilled Revive tea over the ice and fill it almost to the top. Leaving a little room at the top of the glass, add in the fresh lemon juice and a pinch of pink salt. Stir to combine the elixir and serve with an additional wedge of refreshing lemon.
We recommend steeping the tea the evening before to let it chill in the fridge. Having steeped tea on hand streamlines this elixir recipe, making it even more accessible first thing in the morning to hydrate and awaken the body after a good night's rest.
Take a little time for yourself and nourish your body naturally by keeping it hydrated. Pack us along on your next big outdoor adventure!
Sip Revive tea blend to stay hydrated all summer long!
A rejuvenating blend of earthy green and bold ginger designed to replenish mental and physical depletion while supporting and detoxifying the liver. 100% Organic | No flavouring | No sweetener Naturally supportive for: Mentally fatigued Physically fatigued Sluggish liver Upset Stomach...read more
Discover more tea recipe's here!
Written and photographed by Kris Gill