Our skin takes a toll during seasonal transitions as the temperatures and humidity fluctuate, this can show up as; dehydrated skin, temporary rosacea, excess oil, less than bright and supple texture, uneven skin-tone. Incorporating a clean face mask that cleanses, hydrates and balances will help minimize stress on your skin and improve radiance all year long.
We've collaborated with one of our favourite clean skincare brands, .Eluo. to create a mask that leverages the power of herbs with a their powder clay mask infused with our Beauty Base Tea. This two ingredient at-home spa-like treatment utilizes the nourishing and purify benefits of herbs with hydrating and balancing clays.
We believe in the multi-function of herbs and natural elements found in nature. Skincare can be overwhelming and trying to find the right match for your skin type can be a daunting task, while we don't have all the answers and are continuously on our own skin journey we find ourselves gravitating towards ancient practices where less is often more and products that are derived from nature and closely resemble it in its purest form. There is such creative beauty that can be found in these rituals, making them your own to suit your needs it key to enhancing wellbeing.
What You'll Need
- Beauty Base Tea
- Eluo powder face mask (any of their Forma collection that best suits your skin needs)
- Tea Strainer
- Mixing Bowl
- Application and Mixing Brush
Photo by Cristina Gareau
How To Make
- Steep 2 teaspoons of Beauty Base Tea, let cool completely
- Add 1 tablespoon of Eluo Face Mask to the mixing bowl
- Add a small amount of cooled Beauty Base Tea to the powder
- Mix together until a rich mousse forms
- Gently smooth over a clean, damp face in an upward motion and relax for 5-10 minutes. Rinse with warm water or remove with damp cloth to rehydrate the mask as you cleanse.
How To Use For Best Results
Use once per week or more frequent depending on your skin to help balance, hydrate and cleanse naturally. Pair this mask with a deep cleansing Beauty Base Facial Steam (pre mask) and follow with a Beauty Base Hydrating Facial Mist (use daily as your first step in your beauty routine) and seal it all in with a natural face oil, learn how to make our Beauty Base face oil or shop Eluo's beautiful Forma Oleum clean face oil.
Shop The Story